Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Are You Stepping Over Dollars To Pick Up Dimes?

You need to go where the money is.......Have you ever asked yourself, "Where is the money at?" The Internet? Think again........... What if I told you that the money is right in your own back yard! All you need to do is OPEN your eyes!!

I would like to ask you a favor. Please take the next 5 minutes to read every word of this page. I realize it will probably sound unbelievable, but everything I'm about to tell you is true and I can prove it.

My name is Remington J. Penman and I have been a professional finder for over 25 years. The business of Finders Fees has been around a long time and with the advent of the Internet and wireless technology in the last few decades, the business of Finders Fees has gotten simplier and a HECK of a lot better with BIGGER Paydays.... Let me explain............

Ten years on a job I hated was all it took. There had to be a better way. All I had to look forward to was 30 more years of the same 9 to 5 grind, and even if I made it to retirement, inflation would eat up my pension in a few short years. And worse yet, the average male only lives about 4-7 years after retirement - Are You Kidding Me? Only 4-7 years to do what YOU want after 40 years of making someone else rich? Bullcrap!

That's when my search began for a better way. I bet I've sent for every money-making plan and scheme advertised anywhere! I know from experience that there are few money-making plans that really work. I've spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars trying to find the right one. After reading these "Fabulous Money-Making Plans", I realized that most people who write the books never really do the plans themselves. They make their fortunes by selling us the books!! If their plan is so good - Then why aren't they doing it themselves?

Find out why!

Let's Get Busy!!
Remington J Penman

No comments:

Post a Comment